Our initiatives are four-fold
We are dedicated to helping individuals grow in mind,
body and spirit through the unconditional love
and acceptance only a dog can provide.
We help individuals turn challenges to triumphs through
the healing power of the ocean, and the healing power of dogs.
- Enhance overall quality of life, sense of purpose, and self-confidence through water and land based activities.
- To enrich the lives and well-being of kids with special needs, people with disabilities and their families.
- Reduce symptoms of PTSD, and other disabilities.
- Help participants realize their potential.
- Decrease the incidence of veteran suicide.
- Reduce the marginalization and exclusion of kids and people with disabilities
- Break the cycle of post-combat inactivity and isolation.
- Decrease social anxiety by offering opportunities for community re-integration and social interactions.
- Adapt activities to meet the needs of each disability and create new methods of activity participation.
- Cultivate independence, empowerment and self-assuredness.
- Provide a measurable increase in the number of kids that learn to swim.
- Decrease the number of deaths caused by drowning in kids with autism and other special needs.
- Help active duty service members and veterans transition from military to civilian life.
- Provide a unique approach to water safety and swim lessons at no cost to the families.